VW Volkswagen T5 & T6 Complete Side Conversion with Reimo Elivating Roof
Price From £12,995 +vat
VW Volkswagen T6 & T5 Camper Van Conversion
- Colour coded Reimo Elevating Roof with fully tested strengthening frame.
- 4 berth achieved with Reimo elevating roof bed.
- RIB Double rear seat/bed (Fully crash tested with seat belts).
- Fully lined & insulated, 18mm ply floor with Altro flooring, Privacy or clear windows all round.
- Custom built full side units produced on site from specialist light weight ply including fold away table.
- Pull out tray storage.
- Waeco CRX50 compressor fridge with digital controls and removable ice shelf.
- Dometic SMEV 9222 combination cooker and sink unit.
- Individually switched 12V LED lighting on both sides of the van.
- KURS fully adjustable, individually switched LED reading lights in all 4 corners.
- 2 in board 12ltr water tank with 12v submersible pump electrically controlled by Florenz fold down tap.
- Full mains and 230v power management system, mains hook up and 2 double CBE 230v sockets.
- CBE 12v auxiliary socket with optional upgrade to USB.
- Leisure battery with intelligent charging system while driving.
- Front cab matt included with every T6 conversion.
- Sportscraft Single front passenger seat with swivel plate.
- Custom built stainless steel gas box and regulator designed to house 2.75kg Camping Gaz canister.
- Van X black out curtains on all rear windows.
- Carbon monoxide alarm.
- Full gas safety test and certification carried out by an independent ‘Gas Safe’ Engineer.
- Replacement VW sliding door internal step to fit new floor.
Please see more photo's in our PORTFOLIO and call us for further details or pricing on 01395 225885.
The Standard VW T6 & T5 Full Conversion includes everything you will need to experience the joys of owning a campervan including all windows, curtains, aplliances etc... We do not have any hidden extra costs with any of our conversions!
All of our camper conversions include full lining and insulation of the van using the latest acoustic thermal felt and fully expanding insulation. This will not only insulate the van keeping it warm all year round, it also absorbs a lot of the road noise you might expect to get from a van which helps to make the driving experience even more enjoyable.
Here at Westcountry Conversions we pride ourselves on the fact that every item of furniture is custom built on site. This means we are able to make alterations to the layouts we offer as standard or can even design a bespoke camper conversion in any van to suit your needs. This also means we can add extra appliances such as grills, ovens porta loo's etc.
Once you've chosen your conversion layout, we offer a variety of upgrades that many people like to add such as Fiamma Awnings, Reimo Awning Rails, Drive Away Awnings, Eliavting Roof Racks, Fiamma Bike Racks etc...
Why choose WestCountry Conversions?
• We are a Family Run Local business with over 22 years experience in the automotive industry.
• We only ever use and fit the highest quality components such as Reimo Elivating Roofs and Reimo strengthening frames, RIB seats, Reimo Seats, SMEV cookers, SMEV fridges and many other top brands.
• Any vehicle kept with is fully insured to a value of £5million.
• All of our Camper Conversions are designed and built on site by us in our custom built workshops, we never use pre manufactured kits.
• We offer a wide a range of extra options such as Eberspacher Diesel heaters, Swivelling Seats, larger water tanks, rear showers etc.
• We regularly design and build custom bespoke campervan conversions in all types of van to suit specific requirements.
• We are fully recognised by all major Campervan insurance companies.
• We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and our attention to detail on all of our camper conversions.
• All of our Conversions are independently Gas Safety checked and certified and all of work and appliances come fully guaranteed.